HCA North Texas Division
Medical City Dallas, Dallas, TX
Medical City Healthcare is recruiting for a PRN board-certified Hematopathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, providing professional hematopathology services at Medical City Dallas as well as commercial outreach clients.
Candidate must be proficient in diagnostic hematopathology practice, including flow cytometry, bone marrow interpretation, immunohistochemistry, and molecular hematopathology. Candidate must also be proficient in Clinical interpretations. Position will be located at Medical City Dallas, home to one of Texas's busiest bone marrow transplant program. This is an associate pathologist position consisting of 100% hematopathology.
Candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, patient-centric program.
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- Hematopathology Fellowship Completion and Board Certification required
- Minimum 2 years Post-fellowship Experience required
- Texas medical licensed in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PRN schedule to cover vacations and fill in as needed based on volumes